With Healthy Living you have an easy way
to keep track of all the information about your health and the health of
family and friends that are important to you.
Keep track of your personal information on health, wellness, goals,
appointments, exercise and more for as healthy a life as possible.
An easy to use tool that will allow
you to keep track of your health and wellness history and when you visit
your health and medical providers you can have all the information well
organized to be ready to discuss and review.
|Download and Install:
Click Here to Download
This file is about 2.7 MB
- There is no charge for this version of the
but registration is required for full feature use. Future versions will have a
charge to help fund further development.
- 5/9/13 - Build 36
- Improvements the UI for providers
- 12/30/12 - Build 29
- A number of improvements to help you track exercise
activity and chart it out.
- 12/13/12 - Build 28
- Added the tracking/charting of your blood pressure
and improving the user experience
- 11/25/12 - Build 26
- A number of improvements to the reporting
capabilities, you can now record and track blood pressure as part of the
- 11/21/12 - Build 25
- Building out a new summary view and summary reporting
- 11/7/12 - Build 24
- Additional UI improvements to make this work smoother
- 10/11/12 - Build 23
- A number of improvements to improve the ease of use
for the application.
- Improvements on how the application can track your
spending and costs associated with your medical visits or sessions. Also
this will help you track reimbursements from the insurance company and
your out of pocket costs.
- 7/29/12 - Build 20 -
- New view for tracking and planning
your exercise and tracking your weight.
- Improved the tracking and managing of medications
and supplements be taken
- Additional UI and bug fixes.
- 6/14/12 - Build 15 - Improving the UI for the summary
view, and your history.
- 5/2/12 - Build 12 - Reorganized the UI to simplify it
and make it easier to use.
- 4/2/12 - Build 9 - number of improvements in the
UI, now supporting attaching documents, pictures and files to a number
of health information items tracked with the application.
- March 20, 2012 - first release to friend
- Keep track of your personal information on health,
goals, appointments and exercise for as healthy a life as possible
|Support and Q + A
Send your support and feedback questions using this form.
Microsoft Products Supported
||This product supports
the following Microsoft Products:
- Windows XP Home and Professional
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office (all versions)
Ad-ware and Viruses?
||This application has no adware. Also, the application is developed and built on systems with
antivirus software that is updated daily.